who are we?
This is a community for omonatheydidnt members to let loose, vent, share, debate, meet and laugh. There is no topic restriction but the post must stimulate some sort of discussion. Some posts may have adult content so BE WARNED NOW. Your neighbor pissing you off? Need help with your homework? Want to share the cookies you baked? POST IT HERE!
rules of the game
• NO SPAMMING - Example: icon/graphic posts, promotions, ads; any post that does not stimulate discussion.
• NO MEMBER BASHING - We're like a family here. Yeah, we might bicker, but outright bashing, ganging up or trolling is uncalled for and won't be tolerated. However, we understand some people are friends and play around. If you haven't sent us a message and complained about someone's behavior, we won't know it offends or bothers you and we won't take action. If you want something to be done, you have to tell us, otherwise we'll think you're playing around.
• ADULT CONTENT - NSFW (not safe for work) content must have a warning and images must be placed behind a cut. No angry parents or bosses allowed here, thanks.
• PERSONAL POSTS - Most of the posts here in the Lounge are open. It is required that a post be locked down if your post includes personal information, pictures, TMI or has social networking links. Even when they're locked, it's still up to you if you actually want to post that stuff about yourself.
Membership switches from moderated to closed from time to time. It will only be moderated for a short period of time before closing. Membership will never be open. More details: HERE.
Accepted (must have all of these)
Member of omonatheydidnt
Have 'member of' shown on your profile
No trolling history
SPECIFICS: Journals must be active in journal entries or in comments (or both). It must also be active in accordance to when the journal was actually started. For example if your journal was opened in 2007 and you barely posted and barely commented since then, you'll be rejected. That's lurking and inactivity, which is grounds for rejection. So basically show you're an active commenter/poster and you're in.
No journal activity
Not a member/not watching omonatheydidnt
History of trolling
SPECIFICS: If you were rejected from joining, most of the time, if not always, it's because of no journal activity or a journal being so new it's not even a month or so old, no entries, no friends or very few friends who also are empty journals (we do check too) and/or no communities. Those journals tend to be suspicious since trolls are not welcome here.
Yes, we have tags. The author of the post as well as the mods have the ability to edit the tags. It's recommended you tag your post or at least try. If you don't, you're given the douchecunt tag
Here are some things you should know now. Of course you guys already know the mothership omonatheydidnt. If you don't, then go away.
• Fuckyeahomona - This is a Tumbleog for the mothership where lulzworthy comments are screencapped and posted there.
• Fuckyeah-omolounge - A Tumbleog for the Lounge with the same concept as the Fuckyeahomona Tumblr.
• Omona Twitter - omona_lounge has a Twitter! This is for those who live on Twitter and rather have the updates appear on your feed rather than logging in whenever and missing out on posts you might have wanted to participate in.
• Omona Live/Lounge Formspring - Got a question for either Omona Live or the Lounge? Ask here!
• Birthday Shoutouts - On the 1st of every month, a moderator will post a birthday shoutout for those loungers who have a birthday in that particular month. Don't be left out and tell us your birthday. Comment to the post with your birthday here
• Omona Spotlight - On the 1st of every month a moderator will be posting a compilation of livejournal communities and websites rec'd by loungers. These communities can be about anything and everything, not just limited to kpop. These will be posted on the sidebar of the main community for the duration of the month for easy access.
• Social Sites Friending Meme - On the 14th of every month, a mod will post up the official friending post where loungers can share their social sites and find new followers or be followees. Don't fret if you miss it; there is always next month or you can visit the old post and just add who you please. Don't be shy.
omona cousin communities
Omona is always growing! Check out these other communities related to Omona!
omona_ham - The official spam community. This is the place to ask for gifs/macros/videos/info on groups just for the sake of whatever. This is where you come to ham it all over the place with... well, ham. This is where you ask for goodies for the sake of goodies.
omona_queer - This community is to freely discuss LGBTQ culture and issues as it relates to Kpop as well as flail about your favorite OTPs.
omona_bst - A community to buy/sell/trade goods between loungers.
omona_watch - Since the mothership does not allow shows past episode three to be posted there, this community is here for all your favorite Kpop shows to be posted SUBBED such as WGM, MNET Scandel, etc.
omona_concerts - For loungers who are going to Kpop concerts and want to sell/buy/meet/socialize with other loungers in the same boat.
omona_travel - A place to ask for traveling advice/help/tips/whatever.
Send a message to a mod through LiveJournal or check out the Formspring.
Some changes have been made to LiveJournal, and we hope you enjoy them! As we continue to improve the site on a daily basis to make your experience here better and faster, we would greatly appreciate your feedback about these changes. Please let us know what we can do for you!
See a bug? Let us know! Here you can also share your thoughts and ideas about updates to LiveJournal
Your request has been filed. You can track the progress of your request at:
If you have any other questions or comments, you can add them to that request at any time.